Trinidad & Tobago Covid 19 Update
Restrictions as it Relates to COVID 19
- Persons Seeking entry into Trinidad and Tobago are required to be have in their possession a Valid Negative Antigen or PCR Test prior to entry.
- The government of Trinidad and Tobago has declared that as of June 01 2022, the online Travel Pass Link will no longer be active and person seeking entry will no longer required to complete this online application.
- Embarkation of the crew is permitted.
- All personnel entering or leaving the Port must wear a mask and proper PPE in combating COVID 19.
- Cruise ship port calls are not allowed at this time.
- No crew are allowed shore leave.
Updated: May 28, 2022