Ship Agency and Husbandry Services
T.B.O. recognizes that as your appointed agent, it is our responsibility to safeguard our client’s interests and to ensure that our assigned representatives are available 24 hours a day to meet the vessel’s requirements during its port call in Trinidad and Tobago.
The following is a summary of the services provided under a Full Agency Appointment.
- Inward and Outward Vessel Clearances.
- Crew Change Management which entails (Sign-on & Sign off crew personnel’s from Rigs and Vessels).
- Meet & Greet Services.
- Visa Waivers & Extensions.
- Work Permits.
- Ground Transportation Logistics.
- Hotel Bookings & Accommodation.
- Bunkering Via RTW or anchorage.
- Ship Chandlery & Procurement Services.
- Clearance and Delivery of Ship’s Spares In-transit.
- Dry Docking Services.
- OPL Services (Out of Port Limit).
- CTM Services (Cash to Master).
- Waste and Slop’s removal.
- Launch Services to Ship at Anchorage
- Shore Cranes (if required for heavy Ship Spares and Stores)
- Viking Life Raft Servicing and Recertification.
- Recertification of Viking Life rafts, SCBA Equipment and Fire Extinguishers.
- Medical Locker and Sanitation Certification
- Hull and Propeller Cleaning
- Mechanical and Electrical works
- Importation of vessel’s for employment in our Oil & Gas Industry.